Monday, April 28, 2008

Something New to Feel Bad About

I really don't know why I took anything from the store at all this last time. Everything was very reasonably priced. What is the point of lifting a silk shirt that only costs $10?? I have to ask myself this.

This weekend's take included:
$ 14.97 Silk tank Originally ($58.00)
$ 24.97 DKNY jeans t shirt ($49.00)
$ 64.97 Eileen Fisher dress ($248.00)
$ 14.97 Ralph Lauren shirt ($59.50)
-----------------------------------------
$119.90 Sale price, originally ($414.50)
in other words, if I had paid for everything, it would have still been a real steal. 70% off!

I bought stuff, too.
Velvet silk shirt
Rain jacket
AGB silk shirt that I plan to return because it was too small.

------------------------------
I returned something. I didn't return the jeans I bought, I decided I like them. I left a pair of shoes that I had lifted and never worn, so I'm not all bad.
But I had to make some room in my bag.
So maybe I really AM all bad.

I'm trying to stop and I'm trying to figure out why I'm trying to self destruct somehow. It's not the only dumb thing I have done lately. If I got caught it would ruin my career.

No comments: