Monday, April 7, 2008

I Have Never

We've all played that juvenile game. It's either I Have Never or Never Have I Ever, or some variation of that. We decided to make the rules be that you say you haven't done things that you have done and then people who haven't don't those things have to drink.

There are the usual things that people have done or not done, but when my turn came I ventured toward my little sin:

When I was a I teenager, I never shoplifted at Disneyland.

Everyone else drank but one other person. We looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.

I'm with you on that one!!!

He gave me a high five. Of course, I would never admit to all the other stuff I've lifted. Just goes to show you never know who would do such awful things!! But then I also thought I left it behind when I grew up.

No comments: