Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Returns

I was just going to return a few things today. It didn't turn out that way, but that was my intention. I did that at one of the stores. Mostly anyway. I didn't end up walking out of the store with anything at least, but I did stuff some undies in my bag. I also saw some other things I wanted to try on, and then decided to leave the undies and just returned the two bras I had bought without swapping them for bras they had there that were the same size. This store doesn't do return stickers so it would have worked out. But my bag was already full from the other store...

My closet is getting really full. One of the other things I do is switching tags. I might buy something I don't really want so I can switch tags on something I bought and want. Sometimes I will switch tags with something that is a the same brand, but I will switch tags and return the sale item with the full price tags. That's what I was doing.

But while I was there, I decided to try a few things on. I really am looking for a new evening gown. Other things caught my eye as well. And then I realized some of those things didn't have tags. Well, you KNOW the rest. I couldn't resist some of those things.

3 shirts (full price $166.00)
2 undies (sale price $3.99 ea)
1 skirt (sale price 22.95 from the original $129.00. It's 1 size too large, but I can deal with it.)

Total value: $213.67 including tax

Wow. I seriously have to stop doing this. I was good yesterday, but that's only because I didn't go to a store!

No comments: