Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh, the stories people tell!!!

Every once in awhile I find myself taking to a sympathetic stranger who marvels at my arrest and is very comforting about it.

I talked to a lady working at a gas station who said she got involved with a guy who was a meth addict and she started doing the stuff too. She ended up with no money trying to put her life back together after leaving te guy and stole to be able to eat. She said she walked out of a grocery store with a full cart of groceries. After that she shoplifted all the time but she never got caught. I used to be arrogant like that.

People do this all the time. Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills went after Winona Ryder with a vengeance because they lose money in the millions--money that could be going to the pensions of bitchy employees. I know they are bitchy, I've shopped there. They should be nicer to their customers and maybe they wouldn't shoplift. Just kidding. But I did complain to a manager there because they were so bitchy when I was making a return of an expensive cosmetics line that made me break out (or at least that's what I thought, but then it didn't go away.) There is just no excuse for being bitchy. I don't care how bad your day was, it can't be that bad if you work at Saks.

No comments: