Friday, December 19, 2008

Mail Call!!!


Apparently, anytme you are arrested, they send advertisements to you to get your case. I found out by accident. The postman came, someone got the mail and I asked if I could pull my ail out of the pile. Good thing I did or there would have been too many questions. I had to intercept the mail again today to make sure that no one in my family finds out. I was in shock. Not only was I humiliated by being arrested, no one wants to keep my secret. I need to keep it secret. I don't want to lose any more friends.

Of couse, if anyone really looked around and found this blog, they also would most likely feel the same way

1 comment:

Abe's Heart said...

....Such a shame. And, yet, I understand. I too was into shoplifting when I was younger. LP's....(Oh, those were the days:)

I'll keep your secret. Keep mine,k?

~x!SinfullyAnon.
Happy Holidays..You rebel you!