Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm not perfect

I guess I wanted to prove that I still have the touch. I wanted to prove how easy it really is to nab a few things. I didn't mean to. It's just that I found myself in the dressing room without an attendant. No one counted on the way in, the dressing room was a mess and I figured that no one would know it was me. After I was done trying things on, I had a cashier order something for me in my size. From what was seen, I wouldn't be suspected. That's exactly how I did it so easily for so long. I can't believe that I just got arrested and I'm still tempted. I still took something. I haven't even been to court. What is wrong with me? What will make me stop? I don't know. I wandered around the store trying on makeup debating if I should just leave the stuff in the dressing room again.

I even took some stuff from the store where I was caught--not the exact same store. I have to stop. I don't want to think what could happen if I am caught again.

I keep hoping that writing this blog will make me confront my inner depravity and make me stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are serious about getting help to stop shoplifting contact NASP at 1-800-848-9595.