Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just When I Thought It Was Safe....

Here we go again. I didn't meant to do it. It's just that I went to the store to take advantage of a couple of coupons for a free bra. I needed a strapless bra to go with a dress I bought and a shirt I lifted.

I also switched tags to make a return, returned a ring I had worn and decided I didn't like, and returned a pair of shoes I didn't think I would ever wear.

Then as I was trying on lingerie, I couldn't resist taking some panties that didn't have security tags--especially when one of them was a pair of DKNY panties that I thought were really cute.

I am going to be doing some online shopping from now on so that I don't do this. Maybe by the time I go back to a store I will be cured. The other thing I'm thinking about doing is shopping with a friend so that I don't do anything bad.

No comments: