Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jail--The Musical

It seems like a great idea since they make a musical out of everything. I ended up watching a little bit of a live camera TV show called jail. They arrested a guy for not shoplifting, but burglary. He didn't understand since he had lost all of his money in Vegas and really wanted this TV that was only worth $268. Burglary is a felony. Wow!! I don't think that would happen with clothing. They didn't say anything about breaking and entering, but definitely burglary. I don't understand either.

From what I saw, from having been fingerprinted for work and seeing it all first hand, it really made me think about what I'm risking. I'm risking alot. Not only that, apparently I'm also risking it being a very public affair. Not only might you end up injail, you might end up on TV. That's not the way I would want to be famous. Wow. Something to seriously think about.

No comments: