Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Next Steps

The agency I hired wants me to do some investigative work for them. They want me to wear a wire tap when I go back there and see if I am approached and harassed by the department store staff. Did you know that they can't harass you for stuff like that?

He said he will be writing to the department store corporate office on my behalf saying that they unreasonably detained me and treated me badly. He said that will pressure them to drop the charges. If they are exposed for their abuses, it will be way worse for them financially.

Everything was captured on video that night. Copies of video can be subpoenaed to show that the arresting officer used excessive force.

As always, I'll let you know what happens.

Lastly, don't steal anything and I won't either. Not even a stick of gum!!!

No comments: