Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Security Tag Stuck

Lo and behold! I took a shirt from the store to see if I could take the tag off. I also snagged two shirts that didn't have security tags. Plus, an item that I bought was actually on sale and I saved $100. See, I actually DO buy things sometimes. Of course that's mixed in with swapping tags on two of the items returned, but you get my point. I even left an item there that I had stolen because it didn't fit. Something that I don't usually do, but I had second thoughts about the item.

As I was leaving the store it...didn't even go off. I was kinda disappointed in that. I have a theory that half of them don't even work, but its very presence stops most people.

So far I have tried:
1. A bent hanger.
2. A bent skewer.
3. 2 pliers
4. The magnets on my purse. (Yep, stole that purse, too.)

So far no luck.

No comments: